Identifying International Tax Issues - A Practical Guide
Published on 17 Jul 2007
| Took place at Leonda by the Yarra, Hawthorn, VIC
According to the Business Council of Australia many advisors to smaller businesses have limited knowledge of the attribution regimes affecting their clients’ offshore interests.
Do you have clients with offshore interests?
Are you fully aware of the assessment, record keeping and reporting requirements of the attribution regimes?
Topics covered in this seminar included:
- information checklist - what you need to ask your clients
- interests of Australian residents in foreign trusts, foreign companies and branches
- trust distributions from foreign trusts to Australian residents
- dividends from foreign companies to Australian residents
- CFC attribution - the basics
- transfers to foreign trusts
- Schedule 25A - where to start.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.