Issues in SMSF Compliance
Published on 13 Aug 2008
| Took place at RACV Club, Melbourne
Compliance levels within the SMSF sector has been the focus of significant debate over the last 12 months. Many reports allege that contraventions within the sector are prevalent. But what is actually occurring in the market and what should you do if your client has compliance concerns?
Part of the Superannuation Club series, this event looked at the SMSF market with a particular focus on:
- revised audit and reporting obligations applying from 1 July 2008
- changes to the ATO's approach to compliance
- the likely focus of future audit activities
- compliance issues arising from the implementation of the simpler super amendments
- outcomes from the review of SMSF governance.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.