Managing Risks in a Tax Audit - The Tax Man Cometh
Published on 22 Jun 2004
| Took place at Illawarra Catholic Club, Hurstville, and The Chatswood Club, Chatswood
This seminar series was held on:
- 15 June 2004 in Hurstville
- 22 June 2004 in Chatswood.
This session dealt with strategies for managing tax risks in a tax audit, including:
- risk assessment
- relationship management with ATO
- responsibilities of taxpayers and advisers
- resourcing and coordinating the taxpayer team
- resolution strategies
- managing taxpayer and adviser records and other documentation prior to, and during, the conduct of an ATO audit.