Published on 29 Jul 2003
| Took place at Sir Joseph Banks Centre, Brisbane
This practical workshop was designed to assist members in answering the following queries:
- Is my proposed structure a partnership?
- Is my partnership the best structure for this situation?
- What taxation and other issues do we need to consider?
- How can I enter/exit the partnership in the best possible way?
- How can I structure my partnership interests?
Author(s): Peter CARROLL, Larras MOORE This seminar paper includes a range of case studies covering areas such as:
- Differences from a Joint Venture
- Work in Progress
- Entries and Exits
- GST Issues
- Queensland Stamp Duty Implications
- Changing Profit Sharing Rations/Salaries
- CGT concessions