Published on 29 Aug 2003
| Took place at 45 Plaistowe Mews, West Perth
This seminar addresses a broad range of issues relating to payroll tax. Topics covered include:
- overview of payroll tax
- who is liable to pay payroll tax?
- exemptions and thresholds
- the employment relationship
- what is included in taxable wages - employee share plans and superannuation
- grouping provisions
- changes following the business tax reform package
- case studies.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.
Author(s): Rodney TAYLOR This seminar paper scrutinises some areas that appear of most concern to taxpayers. Those areas are:
- fringe benefits
- employee share acquisition plans