Important: Reset your password We've made some changes to our website. You will need to reset your password to access your account, access online books, purchase items from our online shop, or download papers from the Tax Knowledge eXchange.
Published on 24 Jun 2003
| Took place at Leonda by the Yarra, Hawthorn
This seminar provided an update on the key areas of stamp duty and land tax applicable to property transactions, and reviewed the key GST issues that cause confusion when dealing with property. The seminar also provided insight into the current application and administration of State property taxes from the viewpoint of the State Revenue Office.
The presentations set out the key State tax issues including:
- insight into current key property tax issues for the State Revenue Office
- key planning issues for the application of Victorian land tax and stamp duty to property
- rights to challenge land tax and stamp duty assessments
- recent rulings and case law developments
- key GST issues for sales of land, new residential premises, off-the-plan property sales and property development.
Please note that the materials from the presentation by Keith Harvey will not be made available on this website.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.
Recent developments in stamp duty on property transactions
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- consideration and valuation issues
- recent developments for land rich companies and trusts
- seeking corporate reconstruction relief
- recent legislative and court developments
- GST issues affecting stamp duty.
We've made some changes to our website. You will need to reset your password to access your account, access online books, purchase items from our online shop, or download papers from the Tax Knowledge eXchange.
To reset your password, click on 'Reset password' below.