Published on 27 Aug 2007
| Took place at Rydges, South Bank
Remaining ahead of the competition as a preferred advisor to the SME market means being up to date with a range of issues and the solutions required to service these clients effectively. This seminar focussed intensively on the SME and covered a broad range of topics that relate to this area.
Some of the topics covered included:
- super strategies post 1 July 2007
- new CGT rules for non-residents and temporary residents
- consolidation for SMEs
- trusts: impact of recent cases on your practice
- new CGT small business concession rules
- asset protection and business succession: restructuring issues.
Our expert presenters will cover these topics during this full day seminar, focussing on the developments and changes in the SME area over the past twelve months with a reminder of some of the ever present topical issues that may have been put on the back burner.
In the ever changing SME environment it is vitally important that practitioners remain up to date with the latest tax updates, and this program presented by our six recognised tax specialists is sure to give you the competitive edge.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.