Author(s): Phillip LAITY Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
It also compares the treatment of shares, units and partnership interests, including how to spot a land rich entity.
Author(s): Paul TANTI This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- off the plan sales - deferred settlement contracts; purchaser's improvements; community, strata and freehold titles
- in specie distributions by trusts - Section 71(5)(e) & (f)
- water licences - Circular No. 239
- GST interface issues.
Author(s): Simon MCKEE This seminar paper shows how to enhance your dealings with RevenueSA with regard to:
- corporate reconstruction relief applications
- the objection and appeal processes
- compliance audits.
It also provides an overview of the relevant administrative processes, an update on current issues, and practical advice on how to maximise your dealings with RevenueSA with regard to the three topics.