Superannuation Intensive: The brave new world
Published on 17 Jul 2007
| Took place at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, South Bank
With some of the most significant changes to our superannuation system in recent years, superannuation has become an even more attractive vehicle for your client’s investment and retirement savings.
Some of the topics covered during this seminar included:
- sources of funds and income for deductible contributions
- where unit trusts can still be used as investment vehicles for superannuation funds
- strategies which can enable a fund to invest in property
- tax planning and estate planning pension strategies
- options for termination of a member or fund.
The focus of the seminar was on self managed superannuation funds and the strategies that advisors can use to provide their clients with the best possible outcome in relation to both their taxation affairs and their retirement plans.
It followed client’s superannuation decisions from commencement to winding up with the use of practical examples of the strategies that can be implemented.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.