Superannuation Pensions - What's New & What Can We Do In These Tough Times?
Published on 18 Feb 2009
| Took place at RACV Club, Melbourne
This event was aimed at financial planners, accountants and practitioners who advise on retirement planning.
Declining asset values and returns introduce a new range of issues for financial advisers and their clients with superannuation pensions. This event addressed a range of issues surrounding superannuation pensions, including:
- defined benefit pension implications
- TTR pension issues and strategies
- account based pension strategies
- death benefits & CGT on death
- temporary resident changes
- same-sex legislative changes.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.