The CGT Small Business Concessions
Published on 06 Apr 2004
| Took place at The Menzies Hotel, Sydney, NSW
This seminar will covered:
- what was the situation in the past for discretionary trusts?
- how have the eligibility criteria to access the concessions changed for discretionary trusts?
- what are the transitional rules to be aware of?
- how do the changes to the rules impact on the active asset test?
- when would you prefer the old rules to apply?
- what impact will the changes have on the decision to include a discretionary trust in your business structure?
- what issues are there in the $5 million test?
- are there traps in the active asset test?
- what other issues do you need to consider when applying the concessions?
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.