What do you need to address in a sale agreement and why?
Author(s): Rod COX Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- Effective taxation clauses in sale agreements
- Tax warranties in post-consolidation acquisitions
- Valuation of assets
- Tax sharing agreements
- CGT discount
- GST - going concern and property acquisitions
- Compromising between GST or Stamp Duty liabilities
Author(s): David J WILLIAMS, Bradley L JONES Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- Boundaries of legal privilege - recent case law
- Do you need to have documentation?
- Obligations with sensitive transfer pricing documentation
- Document creation and retention policies
- Resolving an audit
- Drafting settlement deeds