The Taxation of Termination and Compensation Payments
Published on 03 Aug 2006
| Took place at Fenix Restaurant, Richmond
With the recent budget changes to the taxing of termination payments and the added complication of just what the termination payment is, particularly after the recent Federal Court decision in Dibb, these seminar materials provide an update on the taxation implications of the following issues:
- payments for unfair dismissal
- payments for personal injuries, pain and suffering
- payments for discrimination
- 2006 Budget measures affecting ETPs
- bona fide redundancies
- fringe benefits provided on termination of employment
- new IR laws relating to unfair dismissal, including the recent decision in the Triangle Cables decision
- payments on surrender of rights under profit share/bonus schemes.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.