Published on 23 Jul 1997
| Took place at All Seasons Premier Menzies Hotel, Sydney
- Do your clients enter into international dealings with related parties?
- have transfer pricing methodologies been used to determine arm's length condiseration?
- do you have written documentation to support the selection of pricing methodolies adopted?
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.
Author(s): George ROZVANY Topics covered include:
- Transfer pricing compliance practices of Revenue Authorities
- The advantages for Australian Multinationals in developing an effective worldwide transfer pricing strategy
- considerations in developing effective worldwide transfer pricing strategy for Australian mulitnationals
- Advanced pricing agreements
Author(s): Ken HARE, Dave LEWIS Topics covered include:
- what does ATO do with schedule 25A information when they receive it?
- what does ATO look for in schedule 25A
- ATO audit programme on Transfer Pricing