Transfer pricing process: documentation and ATO expectations
Author(s): Stephen BRECKENRIDGE This seminar paper covers the transfer pricing process - documentation and ATO expectations. Topics covered include:
- what is the "four step " process
- what is the minimum level of documentation required by the ATO?
- dealing with the common transactions for SMEs, including buying and selling stock, management fees and intercompany loans.
Author(s): Chris BOWMAN This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- Schedule 25A - the first part of the ATO 's risk assessment process
o Who needs to complete Schedule 25A?
o What are the key areas?
o The instructions - decipher the jargon
o Will losses or low profit levels attract ATO attention?
- What to do when the ATO comes calling.