Published on 13 Sep 2006
| Took place at Hawthorn Receptions, Hawthorn
The recent Westpoint litigation and other recent trust cases are testing the merits and fortitude of family trusts and everyday trust practices. Question now being posed:
- can family trusts any longer be relied upon for asset protection?
- do trust deeds need to be redesigned?
- who is the owner of property assumed to belong to a trust?
- how are unpaid trust distributions treated by the law?
- is the law on family trusts fundamentally changing?
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.