Trusts Distributions - The new 's109UB'
Published on 18 Mar 2004
| Took place at City West Function Centre, West Perth
s109UB was a half page Bill when introduced effective 27 March 1998.
Its replacement and consequential amendments released on 19 February contains 10 pages of provisions and measures that will impact a wide range of transactions involving trusts. These seminar materials review in detail the legislative
provisions announced and focus on its practical
implications using a number of case study examples.
Key issues considered include:
- the range of transactions involving trusts that
under the new provisions can get caught within
- exempt transactions permitted
- operative date of the legislation
- anti-avoidance provisions within the bill
- what qualifies as a loan repayment.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.