Published on 15 May 2001
| Took place at Royal on the Park, Brisbane
Topics covered at this seminar included:
- What are Tax Effective Products?
- Deferring Assessable Income
- Deductibility Risks
- Maximising & Accelerating Deductions
- Are you up to date with the Code of Settlement Practice?
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.
Author(s): Michael O'NEILL Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- Litigation update at the Federal Court and at AAT level
- ATO's Code of Settlement Practice
- Types of settlement arrangements available
- Support process for Taxpayer investors
Author(s): Mark WEST Topics covered in this powerpoint presentation include:
- Prepayment Restrictions
- Product Rulings Generally
- Rules re Non Commercial Losses
- Current Part IVA Principles
- Settlement versus litigation considerations
- Penalties and interest