Year End Tax Planning
Published on 06 May 2008
| Took place at Swissotel and The Crowne Plaza, Sydney, NSW
Part of the Breakfast Club series, this seminar was held on both 1 May and 6 May.
Another financial year end is approaching! Have you had time to consider some of the tax planning opportunities which have arisen since last financial year? This seminar focussed on the opportunities in the following areas:
- small business entity provisions – are your clients entitled and if so what
are the advantages?
- capital gains – especially small business CGT concessions, what can you do to take advantage of these provisions and save tax?
- Division 7A – you have until 30 June 2008 to “make good” and Div 7A issues
- superannuation – the tax planning opportunities and the cost if you don’t comply
- key ruling and cases that have a practical impact
- changes to the self assessment rules.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.