Published on 15 Jul 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
- outlines the current state of play on employee share schemes
- reviews the Government's proposal and policy options paper
- considers any transitional issues for existing schemes
- reviews whether existing schemes will need to be restructured or withdrawn
- considers the impact of the proposals on the operation of share plans.
Sarah is a Melbourne Tax Partner at Allens Arthur Robinson with more than 20 years of experience. Her expertise is in the areas of corporate, international and employment taxation. Sarah is both a Lawyer and a Chartered Accountant and is a member of the advisory panel to the Board of Taxation.
Current at 17 December 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sarah BERNHARDT.
Further details about this event: