Published on 15 Jul 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
- outlines the current state of play on employee share schemes
- reviews the Government's proposal and policy options paper
- considers any transitional issues for existing schemes
- reviews whether existing schemes will need to be restructured or withdrawn
- considers the impact of the proposals on the operation of share plans.
Sarah has been a Partner in the Tax Group at Allens since 1998 and in that time has advised clients on a wide range of complex income tax issues. Sarah is both a lawyer and
a chartered accountant with over 25 years of tax experience.
- Current at
12 April 2017