Published on 09 Aug 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Issues covered in this presentation include:
- the range of exemptions available
- the sporting club exemption
- the community service exemption
- obtaining exempt status
- how to maintain exemptions
- merger of clubs
- specific FBT issues for clubs
- maximising the club advantage
- the tie-in with tax exemption
- FBT exposures.
Trevor heads up Crowe Horwath’s North Specialist Tax team with responsibilities for Queensland and northern NSW. He joined Crowe Horwath in March 2016. Prior to that, he was a Tax Partner at one of the Big Four. Having built up over 30 years of taxation experience, he provides advice on a wide spectrum of tax issues to a broad range of clients across a number of industry groups and sectors. He started his tax career with the ATO, having spent many years in senior positions, including over four years as Tax Counsel.
- Current at
29 November 2017