Published on 09 Nov 05
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Matters covered in this presentation include:
- AIFRS and UIG 1052 timeline
- AGAAP UIG 52 or AIFRS UIG 1052
- tax effect accounting under UIG 1052
- allocation options: worked examples
- transitional issues
- implications for tax funding agreements
- tax consolidated groups - TFA or no TFA
- MEC group issues
- tax sharing agreements - an update
- key actions.
Michelle is a Tax Partner in the Sydney office of KPMG. Michelle's area of speciality is the provision of corporate tax advice to international and domestic clients, particularly within the financial services sector, although Michelle also has a number of non-financial clients.
- Current at
07 August 2009