Published on 28 Nov 06
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- GST classification of sale of business
- supplies qualifying for GST-free treatment as a going concern
- GST treatment of sale of shares/units in a company/trust
- timing of supply and impact on entities entering/exiting GST groups
- availability of input tax credits and application of the Financial Acquisitions Threshold
- post acquisition issues.
Brad is an Executive Director in the Indirect Taxes & Incentives practice in Melbourne, providing advice on indirect taxes including Goods and Services Tax (GST). In terms of GST, Brad predominantly practices in the area of Financial Services and Property,
providing clear and concise value propositions to clients with regard to very technical aspects of the legislation.
Current at 25 September 2007 Current at 25 September 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brad MILLER.