Published on 04 Mar 05
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers the following topics:
- observations from first consolidated tax returns
- post lodgement reviews
- are the ATO expectations realistic?
- where has the focus been?
- responding to legislative amendment
- revisiting entry calculations
- impact for future returns
- issues for subsidiary members with special tax attributes
- system issues, how are people coping?
Rowan is a Tax Partner in the Financial Services
practice of Ernst & Young. He specialises in providing advice to banking organisations on their own corporate tax affairs and with respect to financial products. Rowan has provided advice to a range of financial service clients on the impact of Tax Consolidations, including issues arising from formation of a consolidated group and ongoing management of issues arising in a consolidated environment.
Current at 17 December 2004
- Current at
19 November 2004