Published on 27 Aug 06
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers:
- when to establish self managed funds
- using self managed pension rules - use of market linked annuities / allocated pensions / Treasury review documents released on 24 January
- variations of contribution strategies
- RBL compression and other useful strategies / RBL strategies
- planning for efficient taxation of death benefits
- use of binding death benefit nominations
- use of offshore superannuation structures.
This was also presented on 3 December 2005 at the repeat 13th National Tax Intensive Retreat. It includes some minor updates made for presentation on 19 May 2006 at the North Queensland Convention, held in Townsville.