Published on 03 Feb 05
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what approach is taken by the WAOSR to transfers of professional services businesses?
- what kind of stamp duty assessment is likely to be issued upon the transfer of a professional services business?
- are there ongoing stamp duty benefits from the transfer of such a business?
- what are the trade practices implications of operating under a company structure?
- do you have a checklist for the practical matters which must be dealt with?
Current at 26 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Fiona HALSEY.