Published on 09 Jun 05
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The main points discussed in this presentation are:
- application of the SIS legislation to super fund investments
- the impact of the tax law on fund investments
- the considerations during the lump sum and pension stages
- alternative investments in self managed funds
- tips and traps
- SMSFs investing in property
- SMSFs investing in shares, options and instalment warrants.
Graeme is the Director of Technical and Professional Standards at the SMSF Association where he is responsible for the technical, advocacy and compliance. He supports members in providing high-quality advice on all aspects of self-managed superannuation funds. Graeme has over 30 years experience in the superannuation industry and had been involved in many of the changes to the government’s superannuation policy during that time. He was previously the National Technical Manager for OnePath Australia which involved providing technical advice on superannuation, social security and aged care to its adviser network. Prior to that, he was responsible for the coordination of superannuation litigation within the ATO. Current at 05 January 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Graeme COLLEY.
Further details about this event: