Superannuation fund investments - addressing self funding issues presentation
Published on 09 Jun 05
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The main points discussed in this presentation are:
- application of the SIS legislation to super fund investments
- the impact of the tax law on fund investments
- the considerations during the lump sum and pension stages
- alternative investments in self managed funds
- tips and traps
- SMSFs investing in property
- SMSFs investing in shares, options and instalment warrants.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Graeme COLLEY.
Further details about this event: