Published on 02 Apr 09
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the Henry review
- ATO compliance concerns
- adjusted pension payments
- business real property
- superannuation guarantee and ordinary earnings
- salary sacrifice contributions
- Australian superannuation fund
- temporary resident benefits
- terminal medical condition
- same sex couple and death benefits.
Mark has 25 years experience working as a Chartered Accountant, many spent at mid and “big four” accounting firms where he developed specialist superannuation administration and consulting groups. Mark has narrowed his focus and now provides technical support and training to advisers who administer and advise self-managed superannuation funds. Many of these advisers consult with Mark on how to implement strategies that will grow a client’s wealth, enable them to enjoy it during retirement, protect it from creditors and direct to the right beneficiary on death.
- Current at
02 June 2015