Published on 13 May 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- working within a framework
- identification of assets, liabilities and beneficiaries
- drafting a tax effective will
- enduring powers of attorney, guardianship and advance medical directives
- when and how to use discretionary trusts
- emerging trends
- practical traps and tips.
This was also presented at the 2005 North Queensland Convention in Townsville on 19 May 2005.
John DE GROOT
Current at 02 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by John DE GROOT.