Published on 20 Oct 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- bankruptcy clawbacks - the current position
- recent bankruptcy law changes - implications for structures
- the relative effectiveness of alternative structures for asset protection
- issues with revising structures - eg. FTE, rollovers
- the gift and loan back - how effective is it?
Neal Dallas FTIA, is a Special Counsel in the Business & Revenue group of McCullough Robertson. He has extensive experience
in taxation, business structuring and estate planning. He advises trustees of various types of trust on taxation, structuring and succession issues. Neal advises on the establishment and
acquisition of business and investment entities and on business taxation issues. He also
advises the superannuation industry, including corporate, industry and self-managed
superannuation fund trustees. Apart from advising business entities, Neal also advises
many individuals on estate planning, succession planning, family trust arrangements, life
insurance issues and asset protection.
Current at 19 February 2009 Current at 14 January 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Neal DALLAS.