Published on 20 Oct 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- bankruptcy clawbacks - the current position
- recent bankruptcy law changes - implications for structures
- the relative effectiveness of alternative structures for asset protection
- issues with revising structures - eg. FTE, rollovers
- the gift and loan back - how effective is it?
Neal is a Principal in McInnes Wilson Lawyers’ Superannuation and Revenue Group. He has extensive experience advising clients in the areas of superannuation, tax, estate planning and asset protection. He is recognised in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers in Australia in the areas of Superannuation Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates, and Wealth Management/Succession Planning Practice.
- Current at
20 January 2022