Published on 20 Oct 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- bankruptcy clawbacks - the current position
- recent bankruptcy law changes - implications for structures
- the relative effectiveness of alternative structures for asset protection
- issues with revising structures - eg. FTE, rollovers
- the gift and loan back - how effective is it?
Neal is a Principal in McInnes Wilson Lawyers’ Superannuation and Revenue Group. He has extensive experience advising clients in the areas of superannuation, tax, estate planning and asset protection. He has advised corporate, industry and self-managed funds and their employers across a range of superannuation-related matters including fund establishment, fund mergers and transfers, benefit payment issues, superannuation borrowing arrangements, taxation of contributions and earnings, fund wind-ups and trustee training.
- Current at
21 February 2018