Published on 20 Oct 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- difficulties with working out who the beneficiaries are
- trust-to-trust distributions and the rule against perpetuities
- problems with distribution powers and beneficiary entitlements
- problems with appointors and guardians
- trust deed variations: How? What can they cure? What are the side effects?
- the dangers of resettlement
- terminating trusts.
Current at 03 November 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Greg CAHILL.