Published on 19 May 05
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers:
- the initial consolidation valuation
- risk based approaches for valuation support
- internal or external valuations or both?
- issues of fact, judgement and interpretation.
- if it goes wrong:
- valuations and litigation
- briefing expert witnesses
- balancing expert witnesses' duties and client interests
- detailed evidence, approaches and alternate values
- experts' conferences, joint reports and 'hot tubs'.
John is a Partner in the Transaction Advisory Services division of Ernst & Young's Melbourne office and a Director of Ernst & Young Transaction Advisory Services Ltd. John leads Ernst & Young's Australian valuations practice and is a member of Ernst & Young's Global Valuations Steering Committee. John specialises in the valuation of businesses and companies and of intangible and intellectual property assets.
Current at 29 March 2005
Further details about this event: