Published on 20 Oct 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- revocable family trust elections
- the relevance of the trust type
- family trusts - satisfying the pattern of distributions test
- Division 7A - is your trust affected?
- the income injection test
- the latest on trust cloning and splitting.
Justin recently went to the Queensland Bar after 20 years practising as a solicitor specialising in taxation and revenue law. He advises on a wide range of complex taxation issues, including income tax, CGT, GST and stamp duty. With qualifications and extensive experience in both law and accounting, he is uniquely placed to provide practical and commercial tax solutions for a range of clients, from individuals and small business owners to large corporations and government. He is also experienced in negotiating with the ATO in relation to tax disputes and has conducted tax litigation in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Federal Court and High Court.
- Current at
15 March 2021