This webinar is free to Tax Institute members.
The changes to extend the JobKeeper program are significant.
In this webinar, our Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA, will take you through the new rules that apply as the JobKeeper program is extended from 28 September 2020 to 28 March 2021, including;
– The reduced two-tiered payment rates;
– The new 80-hour reference period test to determine which rate applies;
– The new decline in turnover test
– The modified alternative turnover tests;
– How the new relevant employment date of 1 July 2020 determines who can be an eligible employee and eligible business participant; and
– Relevant enrolment, wage condition and reporting deadlines.
Featuring live Q&A facilitated by Marg Marshall, CTA, WLF Accounting & Advisory.
Join us for the live webinar, or register and listen to the on-demand recording at a time that suits you.
Tickets & Pricing
|Registration deadline/description||Member price||Non-member price|
|Standard pricing||$80 incl GST|
This is a FREE member benefit and for all members of The Tax Institute to attend free of charge.
The Tax Institute CPD Event App
The Tax Institute understands the impact that an event of this nature has on the environment, especially when printing delegate materials. We are excited to announce that The Tax Institute has an event app. This app is easy to use and contains program information, materials (technical papers and slides), evaluation forms and more. We encourage all delegates to download the app on their phone or tablet prior to this event. Once the materials are available, an email will be sent to delegates with access details (in the days leading into the event).