Reckon is proud to partner with The Tax Institute to deliver outstanding resources, software and training to Members.
Benefits Reckon offers members include, a 20% discount off all new Reckon Elite practice management software (for your initial purchase of Reckon Elite, excludes renewals). Simply email email@example.com and advise that you are a member of The Tax Institute.
All new members of The Tax Institute receive a free Quicken Personal Plus 12 month subscription (valued at $99.00). Quicken Personal Plus provides you with the tools to help manage your personal finances and investments, plus plan and budget for the future.
Members also receive a 10% discount off all Reckon Learning Online Courses. With courses specifically designed for Accountants, Reckon Learning Online offers a wealth of professional courses to meet your needs. You can complete your courses anywhere, in your own time and each course includes an online assessment with certificates awarded to successful candidates.
Plus, members that join the Reckon Professional Partner program will receive additional benefits such as:
- Wholesale Buy Pricing on Reckon’s Business Range and Personal Accounting Software
- The right to on-sell the software to your clients
- Toll-free technical phone support
- Software upgrades and access to previous versions
- eNewsletters including accounting software tips, product release information and special offers
- Access to a special member only section of the Reckon site
- 10% discount on classroom and online training for you and your staff
- Use of Reckon Professional Partner logo
- Access to extensive reckon marketing collateral, including use of the Reckon Professional Partner logo
- Opportunity to progress to a Reckon Platinum Partner and earn Partner rewards
For more information on how to take up this Member offer, visit http://www.reckon.com.au/the-tax-institute.