From July 2019, this focused, one-hour update will get you up-to-date with the latest developments.
You will also earn up to 10 CPD hours – free.
This new benefit is available for all Associate, Fellow and Chartered Tax Adviser members.
Each month, our experts will cover the latest developments, looking at the most pertinent issues in-depth.
View this one-hour webinar anywhere you have an internet connection to stay abreast of the issues facing you and your clients.
Each webinar viewed includes one structured CPD hour, which will be included on your CPD record automatically.
With webinars running from February to November each year, you can now earn 10 CPD hours, free.
Affiliate members, contact us about upgrading your membership to receive access to this new benefit.
July’s Update covers:
- Deemed dividends, control and undue hardship - VCJN v Commissioner of Taxation  AATA 968
- Residency – the ordinary concept and domicile tests - Handsley v Commissioner of Taxation  AATA 917
- CGT main residence exemption – trust property - Mingos v Commissioner of Taxation  FCA 834
- Deductibility of “penalty interest” - Taxation Ruling 2019/2
- 2019-20 State Budgets Update – a snapshot of the key issues, winners and losers.