11 Mar 10 2010 Measures No 1 Bill passed by House
On 10 March 2010, the House of Representatives passed Tax Laws Amendment (2010 Measures No 1) Bill 2010 without amendment.
The Bill amends eight Acts in relation to:
- approved superannuation clearing houses;
- forestry managed investment schemes;
- managed investment trusts;
- eligibility criteria for the entrepreneurs’ tax offset; and
- the corporate consolidation regime;
and also amends 13 Acts to make miscellaneous and technical amendments.
The Bill now proceeds to the Senate.