On 25 February 2015, the ATO issued the following 5 Class Rulings:
- CR 2015/13 Fuel tax: clients of LogbookMe Pty Ltd who use the reports generated by LogbookMe In-Car Logbook Solution for calculating the kilometres travelled in a vehicle as a record for fuel tax credit purposes
- CR 2015/14 Income tax: off-market share buy-back: Thinksmart Limited
- CR 2015/15 Income tax: Yancoal SCN Limited: Subordinated Capital Notes
- CR 2015/16 Income tax: the 'Capral Aluminium Early Retirement Scheme'
- CR 2015/17 Income tax: Vita Group Limited Dividend Reinvestment Plan
On 25 February 2015, the ATO issued the following erratum to CR 2015/12:
- CR 2015/12ER1 Income tax: restructure of Bailador Siteminder Co-Investment Trust