10 Jul 1414 6 GST Advices withdrawn
On 9 July 2014, the ATO withdrew the following GST Tax Advices:
- GSTA TPP 042W Goods and Services Tax: Is a payment to a lawyer by a client to reimburse the lawyer for a payment of a tax, fee, or charge (tax) that is excluded from the GST by a determination of the Treasurer consideration for a taxable supply by the lawyer if the lawyer paid the tax in their own right?
- GSTA TPP 049W Goods and services tax: Is a trustee's in-specie distribution to a beneficiary a taxable supply?
- GSTA TPP 075W Goods and services tax: Is an Australian insurance broker entitled to a Division 78 decreasing adjustment when it is acting as agent for a foreign insurance company?
- GSTA TPP 088W Goods and services tax: If a partner pays for an acquisition as an expense out of the revenue of the partnership, is this an indicator that the partner is acting in his or her capacity as partner?
- GSTA TPP 089W Goods and services tax: If the recipient of a supply cancels its GST registration before receiving a tax invoice for a creditable acquisition, is it entitled to an input tax credit for the acquisition?
- GSTA TPP 104W Goods and services tax: When is the day of supply of a going concern that constitutes a property development enterprise?