On 7 August 2013, the ATO issued the following 7 Notices of Withdrawal with effect from the same day:
- TD 93/D94W - Income tax: are lease payments allowable as a deduction under subsection 51(1) of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936 where a previously owned asset is traded-in on the newly leased asset?
- IT 209W - Income tax: deductibility of lease payments on farm sheds
- IT 2153W - Income tax: Exempt Income - societies, associations or clubs established for the purpose of contesting the defence of the America's Cup
- IT 2224W - Income tax: Credit Unions: Guarantee Funds - payments to and from Guarantee Funds
- IT 2236W - Income tax: plant purchased under hire purchase agreements - treatment of hire purchase charges
- IT 2571W - Income tax: application of sections 160AQT and 160AQU to continuously complying Fixed Interest Approved Deposit Funds to which section 290A also applies
- TR 95/28W - Income tax: life insurers and friendly societies - effect of 1994 amendments to Division 8 and Division 8A of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936