On 10 March 2010, the ATO withdrew the following with effect from the same day:
- TD 58W - Income tax: capital gains: is a principal residence exemption available where a dwelling is owned by a family company or family trust?
- IT 2518W - Income tax: Foreign Tax Credit System - interest derived from a transaction directly related to the active conduct of a trade or business
- IT 2523W - Income tax: Foreign Tax Credit System: application of s 51(6) and s 79D to quarantine 'current year foreign losses' where the taxpayer does not derive any foreign income in the year of income
- IT 2556W - Income tax: Foreign Tax Credit System - denial of underlying tax credit to corporate unit trusts and public trading trusts
- IT 2597W - Income tax: Foreign Tax Credit System: foreign loss quarantining - meaning of 'foreign source'
- IT 2598W - Income tax: Foreign Tax Credit System: treatment of export market development grants and relevant expenses for purposes of foreign loss quarantining
- TD 2004/29W - Income tax: can s 79D of ITAA1936 operate to limit deductions available under Division 10B or Division 10BA of Part III of ITAA 1936?
- TD 92/183W - Income tax: as a result of the New Zealand government's decision to impose a tax on the income of superannuation funds from 1 April 1990, what amount should be included as assessable income by an Australian resident in receipt of a pension paid out of these funds?
- TD 95/43W - Income tax: capital gains: is a sum obtained by a taxpayer under a trauma insurance policy an exempt capital gain under s 160ZB(1) of ITAA 1936?