15 Mar 12 Ammonia and ammonia nitrate manufacturing assets - review of draft effective lives
The ATO advises that it is reviewing the effective life determinations for assets used in the ammonia and ammonia nitrate manufacturing industry, being a segment of:
- 'Industrial gas manufacturing' as defined by Australian and New Zealand Standard
- Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) code 18110,
- 'Basic inorganic chemical manufacturing' as defined by ANZSIC code 18130
- 'Fertiliser manufacturing' as defined by ANZSIC code 18310
- 'Explosive manufacturing' as defined by ANZSIC code 18920
Participation in the review is invited.
When finalised, the ATO proposes to make new effective life determinations applying from 1 July 2013.