Ammonia and ammonia nitrate manufacturing assets - review of draft effective lives
15 Mar 2012
The ATO advises that it is reviewing the effective life determinations for assets used in the ammonia and ammonia nitrate manufacturing industry, being a segment of:
- 'Industrial gas manufacturing' as defined by Australian and New Zealand Standard
- Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) code 18110,
- 'Basic inorganic chemical manufacturing' as defined by ANZSIC code 18130
- 'Fertiliser manufacturing' as defined by ANZSIC code 18310
- 'Explosive manufacturing' as defined by ANZSIC code 18920
Participation in the review is invited.
When finalised, the ATO proposes to make new effective life determinations applying from 1 July 2013.