On 15 April 2014 the Acting Assistant Treasurer declared the following funds as developing country relief funds, under s 30-85(2) of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth): Australian Government Notices Gazette C2014G00660 (28 April 2014).
- RACS Foundation Developing Country Relief Fund
- Osiepe Developing Country Relief Fund
- Kind Cuts for Kids Developing Countries Relief Fund
- Health Australia & Tanzania (HAT) Inc Gift Fund
- Family Planning NSW Overseas Aid Relief Fund
- Committee Assist Australia Developing Country Relief Fund.
The declaration takes effect on 28 April 2014.