Your shopping cart is empty

08 Nov 2018 Do you deal in property?

Do you deal in property? Property developers may need to register for GST. 

You're required to register for GST if: 

  • turnover from your property transactions (and other transactions) is more than the $75,000 GST registration threshold, and
  • your activities are regarded as an enterprise. 

More information can be found here.


Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To