12 Jul 10 Further 8 GST Tax Advices withdrawn
On 8 July 2010, the ATO withdrew a further 8 GST Tax Advices as follows:
- GSTA TPP 025 Is a document offering to make a supply (for example, enrolment or membership of an organisation) a tax invoice issued by the supplier once the offer is accepted by the recipient making payment and completing the details on the document?
- GSTA TPP 028 What should be the content of a tax invoice issued by or on behalf of an entity that adopts a simplified accounting method?
- GSTA TPP 029 What amount should appear in a tax invoice that relates to a contract subject to a retention?
- GSTA TPP 035 Can an agent issue a tax invoice on behalf of a principal?
- GSTA TPP 040 Can an agent for a partnership of trusts use its own name and the partnership's ABN on valid tax invoices?
- GSTA TPP 048 Which name and ABN should appear on a tax invoice when a trustee makes a taxable supply in its capacity as trustee?
- GSTA TPP 086 Is a partnership entitled to an input tax credit for an acquisition if the relevant tax invoice contains the name of only one partner?
- GSTA TPP 087 Is a partnership entitled to an input tax credit for an acquisition if the relevant tax invoice contains the name of only one partner, and that partner is reimbursed by the partnership for the cost of the acquisition?