04 Jun 1414 GST advices withdrawn
On 4 June 2014 the ATO withdrew the following GST advices:
- GSTA TPP 009W Goods and services tax: Is an entity that enters into an agreement to make a subsequent supply making two taxable supplies?
- GSTA TPP 043W Goods and services tax: Is a client’s reimbursement to a lawyer for a payment of a tax, fee, or charge (tax) that is not subject to GST consideration for a taxable supply by the lawyer if the lawyer paid the tax as an agent for the client?
- GSTA TPP 050W Goods and services tax: Does the transfer of assets constitute a taxable supply under subdivision 72-A when a new trustee is appointed to replace the original trustee of a trust?
- GSTA TPP 051W Goods and services tax: To what extent is an acquisition creditable if an employer uses the 50/50 split method for entertainment fringe benefits?
- GSTA TPP 062W Goods and services tax: Can a large capital purchase resulting in a net refund of GST in the annual return be ignored for the purposes of the Division 162 instalment option?
- GSTA TPP 063W Goods and services tax: Is a partner who receives more than $50,000 in profit distributed by the partnership required to be registered for GST? is a partner who receives more than $50,000 in profit distributed by the partnership required to be registered for GST?