04 Feb 2021 In the Media
- AFR: On 4 February 2021, The Tax Institute’s General Manager, Tax Policy and Advocacy, Scott Treatt, CTA, was quoted in: Calls for Frydenberg to extend business capex tax break
- Accountants Daily: On 4 February 2021, The Tax Institute’s Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA, was quoted in: Industry pressure forces ATO’s hand on STP deadline
- Self Managed Super: On 3 February 2021, a submission made by The Tax Institute was quoted in: Contribution incentives can offset early release
- Accountants Daily: On 3 February 2021, a submission made by the Joint Bodies, including The Tax Institute, was quoted in Government pulled up on small business full expensing discrepancy
- SMH: On 1 February 2020, The Tax Institute's Federal Budget 2021–22 Submission was quoted in: Slash interest rate bill on reverse mortgages for retirees: Seniors lobby group. This story was also syndicated in three other publications.