06 Dec 2019
Meetings attended this week | Tax Practitioners Board Consultative Forum
On Wednesday 20 November 2019, Tax Counsel Stephanie Caredes CTA attended a meeting of the Tax Practitioners Board Consultative Forum. At the meeting, a number of issues were discussed including:
- Raising community awareness of the TPB;
- Concerns with unregistered agents;
- Transparency in the TPB sanction process;
- An update on the CPE reviews the TPB has been conducting of a number of agents;
- The Review of the TPB and TASA; and
- BAS agents and the Super Guarantee.
Members who seek further information in relation to the above should refer to the TPB’s communique and may also contact us via the Tax Policy inbox.