08 Sep 2021 Member Engagement
Conversations happening in Community:
- IGTO investigation: effectiveness of ATO communications of taxpayers’ rights: the IGTO released the results of the independent survey conducted as part of its investigation into the effectiveness of ATO communications of taxpayers’ rights to complain, review and appeal on Monday. What are your thoughts on the results?
- Loss Carry Back – offset calculated at tax rate of the loss year? Our Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA has weighed in on this discussion. See what she has to say.
- Service Entity Turnover Test: More clarification on this question from Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA.
- Tax depreciation incentives: After our Tax depreciation incentives webinar, Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA, is calling for your questions on these measures. Have your say now.
- Loss Carry Back – Unpaid Tax Liability from 2020: Join this conversation around the loss carry back offset when a client has a nil franking account balance due to an unpaid tax liability.
- STP for Superannuation Income Stream: Is Single Touch Payroll required for superannuation income stream payments of a SMSF? Help this member with their query.
- 2021 COVID-19 support measures webinar: Part 3: Hear Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA deliver the third in the current COVID-19 support measures series, on Tuesday 14 September.
- 2021 Tasmanian State Convention keynote address: After presenting the opening keynote address at the 2021 Tasmanian State Convention, Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA is calling for your questions on the various matters raised during the session. Have your say now.
Is there an idea you’ve been dying to share with like-minded tax lovers? Sign up for a free Community account to start talking with other members of The Tax Institute today.